IBPS CRP Clerk-IX Exam Notification 2019 Apply Online 11985 Posts – Last Date 9th October 2019
IBPS CRP Clerk-IX Recruitment 2019-20 | 11985 CRP Clerk-IX Posts | Last Date 9th October 2019 | Apply Online at www.ibps.in
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019 and January 2020.
17 Banks participating IBPS ogranisations:
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification and invites application for CRP Clerk-IX Posts.
- COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CRP CLERKS-IX for Vacancies of 2020-21 )
- Government job seekers / Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website www.ibps.in.
- The details of qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee for IBPS CRP Clerk-IX Recruitment 2019 are given below and also check in the official notification.
Online Registration Link for IBPS CRP Clerk-IX Recruitment : Available From 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
Aspirants must have passed Degree from recognized board or institute.
Kindly Check details of educational qualification in official notification.
Age limit should be 20 to 28 years.
Kindly Check details of age limit in official job notification.
Online exam – Preliminary
Written Exam – Main
Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
State-Wise IBPS CRP-Clerks-IX Posts Vacancy Details:
|STATES OF INDIA||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||14|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||4|
|DAMAN & DIU||2|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||63|
CRP – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
I. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
b. Main Examination
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : November 2019
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : November 2019
Online Examination – Preliminary : 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2019/ January 2020
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : January 2020
Online Examination – Main : 19.01.2020
Provisional Allotment : April 2020
Other Jobs you might be search:
- Weekly Employment News : 14.12.2019 To 20.12.2019 Read more…
- Weekly Employment News : 07.12.2019 To 13.12.2019 Read more…
- Weekly Employment News : 30.11.2019 To 06.12.2019 Read more…
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 1000 CHO Posts Read more…
- Weekly Employment News : 23.11.2019 To 29.11.2019 Read more…
- NIA Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 79 Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts Read more…
- Power Grid Executive Trainee Jobs Through Gate 2020 – 25th Batch Posts Apply Online Read more…
- Weekly Employment News : 16.11.2019 To 22.11.2019 Read more…
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 148 Mining Foremen, Mining Mate Posts Read more…
- DRDO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 116 Apprentice Posts Read more…